Sunday, August 14, 2011

October 2010 - After the Cruise

So, it's been 10 months since my last post. I could give you plenty of excuses, but, truth is, I just flat-out slacked off. I will say, though, that Facebook is a VERY guilty party. On the plus side...Facebook has also allowed me to go back and "remember" these highlights. With that said, I will do a multiple-part update going back to after our cruise:


October 2010 - After the Cruise  
- We bought a new dryer after it went out on us a few days before our cruise. We had our fill of line-drying between dryers!


- Little Man's favorite word during this time was "Ominous." It came from the PBS Kids website. 


- For Halloween, Little Man was a superhero and called himself, "Captain C". We carved a snarling wolf into a pumpkin, went to the pumpkin patch a couple of times, participated in a costume contest at The Discovery Center in which Janet from PBS's Janet's Planet was a judge, WON the costume contest for his age division and found out he was afraid of heights at our church's Fall Festival while on the Moon Bounce.


Here are a few Halloween pics:







No comments: