Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Two Big Steps in One Day!

Christopher had TWO accomplishments in ONE day today!

First of all, he PURPOSELY peed on the potty! It happened this morning after bathtime. He had finished drying off and was standing naked when he started to pee, but stopped. I then quickly put him on his potty seat on the toilet where he started again! I was so excited for him! I put a Pull-Up on him, but couldn't repeat the success. I figure now we'll start working a little harder on potty-training.

Here's an edited picture of him sitting on his little potty before bathtime:

Photobucket

His second accomplishment was learning how to pedal his tricycle FORWARD! He's been able to pedal backward for a few weeks now, but I managed to get him to try going forward today. He still prefers to push himself rather than pedal, but I know that'll change over time.

Here's a video of him pedaling his tricycle:

No comments: