Friday, April 15, 2005

TESTING DAY!!! Am I pregnant???

CD28, 14 dpo

Well, I tested and got what I consider a LFP. The very faint line showed up after the 3 minutes but before the 10 minutes. I'm not convinced yet as it was only a cheapy test and will keep temping and testing over the next few days until I'm convinced or AF shows up. I really don't know how I feel; it's all so unreal right now.

While I was getting ready this morning, Shad called to let me know that he was going to be heading straight for the bathroom when he got home from work. I had to hurry to get my stuff transferred to the bedroom so I could continue getting ready while he was occupying our only bathroom. I had thrown the test and test box away and didn't bury it (I should've taken it straight to the outside can instead!). Therefore, HE SAW IT BEFORE I WANTED HIM TO! Dang it! So much for surprising him!

Anyway, I don't know yet if the positive is true or false, so like I mentioned above, I'll keep testing over the next few days until I'm convinced.

I can't believe this is possibly true just yet!!!

No comments: