Sunday, April 10, 2005

CD 23, 9 dpo, 5 days until testing

cd23, 9 dpo, 5 days until testing. Boy is it getting so much harder to not test each day! As far as symptoms go...I'm not as tired as I was a few days ago, so it must be the change in my work schedule that had me worn out. Also, my appetite has been normal the last 2 days. On the other hand, I did have a bout with nausea this afternoon after eating mexican food for lunch, so maybe there's still some hope.

My temp this morning took a small dive, but is still well above FF's coverline. Both months since coming off bcp's, AF started on the day my temp dropped below the coverline. I'm just praying that if AF does show up, she'll wait until Tuesday at the EARLIEST. That would give me another 10 day LP. Of course, I'd prefer it to be even longer than that, but just as long as it's not shorter than 10!

Our meeting with the mortgage lender on Friday went okay. He seems to think that we'll have no problem getting approved if we take care of a couple of things. Neither one of them are legitimate claims, so we now have the headache of dealing with the 3 credit bureaus to try to get them removed. They have 30 days to reply to us one way or another from the day they get the letter, so hopefully we'll know something positive next month around this time. If everything goes well, then afterward we can start talking to the realtor again and deciding on what to do. So now I'll have something else to keep my mind occupied while ttc. As far as continuing to ttc while going through the house-hunting/building, I feel that if God wants us to endure both, then that's what will happen and we'll be okay in the end. Therefore, unless Shad asks to wait a while, I plan on going ahead.

Shad admitted to me the other day that the reason he's been hesitant on having kids is because he's scared to death of the whole financial aspect of it, which is just what I suspected. I feel that we'll be okay, though. If it's meant to be, it'll happen.

No comments: