Tuesday, April 12, 2005

CD 25, 11 dpo, 3 days until testing

Today is cd25, 11 dpo, 3 days to testing...I'm getting closer! I have now made it past the 10-day LP mark! I had to resist the urge to test when I got up this morning. I keep telling myself that I've made it this far, I can make it 3 more days! Plus, I'm only giving myself the option to test first thing in the morning; if I miss the morning, then I'll have to wait until the next one (unless I'm already 14 or more dpo). I can't believe my temps are staying up! Someone on a BBC board told me yesterday that it looked like they were on a downward slope, but today it went right back up to 98.1 (98.2 has been my highest this cycle)! I don't have ANY symptoms now, and haven't since the slight nausea on Sunday. I've been trying to keep a positive attitude that just because I don't have any symptoms doesn't mean I'm NOT pregnant.

Yesterday, Carmen at work brought in a nursery set (comforter, sheets, bumper pad, musical mobile, 2 valances, wall hanging, border paper roll, and lamp and shade) for me to look at in the teddy bear decoration that her neighbor is trying to sell. She bought it brand new for $350.00, but only wanted $40.00 for it from me. It seems to be gender neutral, which is what I was wanting. Carmen's neighbor had used it for both her dd's since she didn't know the sex before they were born.

I figured Shad would probably think I'm nuts, but I told Carmen that I needed to go home and "discuss" it with him. Needless to say, there wasn't much "discussing" to it! I pretty much told him that I AM NOT passing up an offer this good! I ended up buying it today.

My dad might come on Saturday and possibly spend the night. If he does, I guess I'll have to hide all the baby stuff...unless I get a BFP on Friday! It's not that he'll say anything to me anyway if he sees baby stuff, but I'd just really like it to be a surprise whenever the time does come to make the announcement. Plus, I'd really like my mom to be the first person I tell.

He's planning to bring over a gas grill that he's giving us in addition to my jewelry bag that I left at the cabin the last time. Plus, this weekend is the weekend before my birthday. When I spoke to him last night, he wasn't really sure when/if he would come or if he'd spend the night. Hopefully he'll let me know soon.

No comments: