Wednesday, October 08, 2008

We're FULLY Potty-Trained!

It's official and I just have to brag...Christopher is officially 100% potty trained!!! Woo hoo!!! 2 years, 9 months and 3 weeks old!!! He's been day trained for quite some time now (since beginning of September). He's also been night trained for a while, but I was keeping a Pull-Up on him "just in case" because I wasn't ready. He's stayed dry for a few weeks and has even gotten up in the middle of the night to go potty, so I finally took the plunge on Monday, Oct. 6 and let him wear his underwear to bed. So far, he's doing excellent!

I know I'm lucky, but I can't believe how incredibly easy he's been to train!!! I've always heard of the nightmares parents have, but Christopher made things easy! Overall, though, he's been a VERY easy baby and now toddler, so it's not unlike him at all. It has, however, made me a bit more unsure of having a 2nd child. We can't be lucky enough to have TWO easy kids, can we??? More than likely, with our luck, #2 will be the complete opposite of Christopher and make me dead positive that we won't be having 3 kids! LOL!

No comments: