Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I keep forgetting to do this each Friday. Here's today's, though:




1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was the play, Oklahoma, back in high school (that was when I found out that I really like those types).

2. Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for cooler temperatures.

4. A Coca-Cola is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the term "fundamental difference" again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a beautiful ocean, and on the other was another beautiful ocean.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Pizza Night, tomorrow my plans include watching the Vols get tromped on by Georgia and Sunday, I want to relax in the few hours between church activities!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at your plans for Saturday. :)
And I'm with you and the Coca-cola being refreshing. I LOVE an ice cold fountain coke!
Glad you're doing the Fill-In's too!