Sunday, April 29, 2007

More Bad Luck

We woke up as usual this morning to get ready for church. However, while feeding Christopher breakfast, he threw up AGAIN! I left him and Shad home since I work the nursery and really need to be there. I really hope this bug doesn't keep cycling and that Shad and I don't end up getting it again! I've been spraying Lysol frequently and washing my hands and using hand sanitizer TONS! Dadgummit...I'm not gonna get sick again!!!

I normally wake Christopher up on Sunday mornings at 7:00, but this morning, he decided to wake up around 5:45. Therefore, he was very ready for a nap by 10:00! Since he was home, Shad put him down around that time. Unfortunately, he only slept for about 45 minutes. So, I got him up, fed him a little (ate just fine) and let him play before he was ready for yet another nap around 12:30. We were watching a movie, so I let him nurse which was where he fell asleep. He slept for about 20-30 minutes and then was ready to go for another couple of hours. He is now napping for a THIRD time today!

I'm about to head back to church to work the nursery for a couple of hours. Shad's staying home since he doesn't think there's any choir/orchestra rehearsal tonight. Plus, Richard's here to visit since he couldn't make it last evening.

We've got our next softball game tomorrow night at 6:00. Hopefully, Christopher will be back to normal and Shad and I won't be sick by that point!!!

No comments: