Friday, April 03, 2009

Friday Fill-In



And...here we go! Sorry for being such a slacker!

1. Angel or not, I will do God's work to the best of my ability.

2. Bend me, shape me, any way you want me, long as you love me, it's all right.

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of sugar and spice and everything nice.

4. I always cool down after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous (not that it's very often).

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I try to stay in the shadows (I don't like crowds!).

6. A day of warm temperatures with a cold front moving through is a day fraught with peril.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading more of the book, 'Twilight', tomorrow my plans include our final softball practice in the morning, who knows what in the afternoon and evening and Sunday, I want to learn lots of new stuff in my photography class!

1 comment:

K. Messerly said...

I like the new name for your blog---or is this an addition? Enjoy Twilight! I just read the fourth book as a treat during my spring break. Easy to get sucked in, huh?