Monday, January 05, 2009

The Party's Over...Back to the Real World

Well, Christmas and New Year's Day have both come and gone, so now it's back to the real world this week. We go back to school tomorrow. Blah. It's not that I don't like school/teaching, but I've really enjoyed not having a schedule these last 2 weeks. Alas, all good things must come to an end, though.

We spent these days off just spending time together as a family, having fun and being lazy. It was nice having Shad home so much! This was his first year to be able to take the week of Christmas off of work. I hope it's something he can do every year now!

I guess there's really not much to write about today. Hmmm...I've really been enjoying my camera! I can't wait for Spring when we'll be outside more often...great photo opportunities! I don't really have any new pictures to share that haven't already been posted, but here's one of Christopher playing Shad's PS3:



Well, I guess that's about all around here. I hope everyone's had a really nice holiday season and has a healthy and prosperous new year!

No comments: