Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tagged!

Becca tagged me.

7 Weird Things About Myself

1. I like to mix ketchup and mustard and dip my fries in it. Kids made so much fun of me back in junior high that I quit doing it until a few years ago. I've now got Christopher following in my footsteps. :D

2. I LOVE to color...and have since I was a kid! It's such a stress reliever!

3. I can't stand to see a cabinet door left open; I'm obsessive about closing them!

4. I hear certain pitches/volumes that other people don't hear. For example: cell phones! Just PLEASE answer it already! *ripping hair out*

That leads me to #5... I can't stand hearing a phone ring! I have to answer it ASAP! If I get a junk call and don't want to answer it (my home phone doesn't have an off switch), I have to plug my ears (not that it helps too much)!

6. I've always loved checking the mail. As a kid, it's something my sister and I fought over. Now as an adult, it gives me something to look forward to each day...even if it's nothing but junk.

7. Touching my belly button makes me nauseous.

Edited to add #8: I can wiggle both my ears and am double-jointed in my elbows. Now you can call me really weird! :D

Here are my 7 tagged friends: Ali, Joy, Rachel, Jenn, Cindy, Nathan and Allison. =)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

When I worked at Wendy's we'd all dip our fries in mayo. Sounds gross, but oh so good, LOL.