Friday, October 24, 2008

TGIF!!!

Although it's rainy and yucky here today, I'm so excited it's Friday! For one, it's Pizza Night! You'd think after eating Domino's pizza (pepperoni at that) just about every Friday for the past 8 years, I'd be sick of it. Nope! I still LOVE it!!!

The other reason I'm excited it's Friday is because that means it's time for...



1. Right now, I'm feeling ready to get out of the house (if only it would stop raining)!
2. Back on the beach in Destin is where I want to be.
3. How does one NOT like Coca-Cola and chocolate as much as I do?
4. My family and faith keeps me on track.
5. Please don't talk politics around me. Yes, I have my opinion. No, I don't want to debate with you.
6. Raising a child fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a Halloween party and Pizza Night, tomorrow my plans include going to Knoxville for the Tennessee/Alabama game (GO VOLS!!!) and Sunday, I want to be lazy and play hookie from church in the morning and then go to our Fall Festival in the evening!

Next week is Halloween! Be ready for some neat pumpkin pictures! We'll be carving and painting this week. =)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Oh it is the 4th Weekend in October isn't it. Well sorry but I have to say ROLL TIDE!! :) Have fun this weekend anyway.