Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Christopher Can Draw Letters!

This evening, Christopher and Shad were sitting in the recliner looking at a book together. It wasn't just any regular book; it was a book about dinosaurs that had dry erase pages and a dry erase marker. It allows children to trace letters and draw their own. So, I warned Shad not to expect too much since we're just introducing that to the 3-year old class I help teach. Some of those children are having a really hard time. I really didn't have any expectations at all for Christopher to be able to trace. Well, as usual, he proved me wrong! Here are some pictures of his work:

Tracing letter J


Tracing letter K


Tracing Letter L


He's so proud of himself!

3 comments:

Richard Holloman said...

WOW! He is so smart. I guess he takes after Granddaddy! :>)

Danielle said...

Yay!! That is awesome that he's that excited about writing letters!

happymcfamily said...

Super job, Christopher!