Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was a cool idea, so here's mine...




1. I enjoy spending time with family and friends.
2. Whether or not I'm doing a good job teaching Christopher about Jesus so that one day he's a believer is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In my heart, I knew I wanted to be a stay-at-home mom.
4. Take falling leaves and cooler temperatures, add a little football and you end up with my favorite time of year.
5. Life has gifted me with good health, a WONDERFUL husband and a precious little boy.
6. Eating some Dove caramel chocolates while relaxing with no kids around is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Pizza Night, tomorrow my plans include going to Knoxville to the UT Vols game and Sunday, I want to relax in between church activities!

No comments: