Thursday, August 14, 2008

He Stayed Dry!

We were at church all morning until shortly after lunch and Christopher actually stayed dried the ENTIRE time!!! Woo hoo!!! Of course, he insisted on trying way too often, but it gave him more opportunities to actually go. I think he was just bored and liked washing his hands afterward since he could do it all by himself (he needs help at home). After he wakes up from his nap, we'll attempt underwear for the rest of the day. Hopefully, that will be successful, too!

We're leaving Saturday morning for Destin, so unless something big happens, I probably won't post again until after we get back on Saturday, August 23. Please pray for safe travels for us (and a smooth car ride with Christopher)! Thanks! :-) I'll post pictures after we get home and I get them sorted and uploaded.

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Have fun and get some rest for me. I'll pray that you allstay safe and dry.