Wednesday, March 21, 2007

15 Months 6 Days - A Few Extras

A couple of things that I forgot to mention in my previous post:

Christopher has been keeping a runny nose for the last few months, so after the 2nd ear infection, Tammy put him on Claritin. That seemed to be working until this latest round of ear infections. We're taking a few days off to allow the abx to kick in and then we'll restart it. We're supposed to continue using it through the Spring. Poor child is doomed to have allergies. I have seasonal allergies while Shad has seasonal AND other allergies (cats, dust, etc.) AND asthma. His dad also has asthma, so I just hope Christopher doesn't end up with it, too!

We decided against buying Cheryl's laptop. Instead, Shad found a good deal on one off Ebay. We now have a Dell Latitude D600. We're still hanging on to Cheryl's while Shad's in NOLA, though, just so I have one to use.

Shad and I both signed up for softball. I have my first practice next Tuesday evening. We'll practice each Tuesday until the week of April 16 when the games start. Whether or not I get to play every game is up in the air right now. It all depends on my game schedule and Shad's game schedule. We'll have to find someone to watch Christopher if we both play at the same time. If we can't, then I'll probably be the one to have to miss. I'm so out of shape! I should've been going to the gym to get ready! I'll just have to make sure to warm up really well and to STRETCH! I don't need pulled muscles againt this year!

Okay, it's bedtime and that's all I can remember for now! Until next time...

No comments: