Thursday, December 08, 2005

38 weeks 2 days

Countdown: T - 12 days!


Yesterday was my weekly OB appointment. Here were the stats:

Blood Pressure: 120/74
Weight: 2 lb gain from last visit...total net gain of 43 lbs
Urine: Good
Christopher's Heart Rate: good (although there was so much static that I really couldn't make it out!)
Stomach measurement: 39 cm
Cervical Exam: baby is still "really high," I've not dilated at all, but have thinned out a little

The doctor wants me to have a 3rd ultrasound to check the size of the baby. It's scheduled for Monday, December 12 @ 2:30 with a follow-up with the OB at 3:30. The doctor specifically requested Monday so "we'll have a few days to play with in case we need to induce." It's looking as if I could have this baby either late next week or early the following week!

No comments: