Thursday, June 23, 2005

13 weeks 5 days - We Got To Hear the Heartbeat Again!



I had my appointment today and everything went well! I went through the usual routine: urine test, check weight (gained 3 lbs), check blood pressure (just right). Then the doctor came in and asked how I was feeling and if I had any questions. Then he did the sonogram. He found the heartbeat (nice and strong) the first place he put the transducer, which helped ease my mind! This time the baby was on my left side whereas last time the baby was on my right. I just wish that I didn't have to go 4 whole weeks before I can hear or see it again!

My next appointment...the ultrasound...is scheduled for July 21 at 2:30 pm. We're definitely planning to find out the sex! I just hope the baby will cooperate with us!!! I was told to bring a video cassette so I can have a copy! After the ultrasound, I'll see the doctor at 3:30 pm.

So, everything's right on track and the baby seems to be doing well!!! Thank you for your prayers and please continue to do so.

Symptoms: Not much at all. I had a little indigestion this morning for the first time in about 2 weeks. Also, I've been very tired the last few days, but mainly first thing in the morning and again in the late afternoon/evening hours. Other than those two things, there has been nothing else. I just hope things keep going this smoothly!

No comments: