Monday, April 25, 2005

5 weeks 2 days

Well, the cat's officially out of the bag now. After finding out that people at church knew, I figured I may as well go ahead and let everyone else know, too. Maybe we can keep it to ourselves a little longer when/if we have a second child.

Today's been a kind of "blah" day. The heartburn/indigestion has been pretty strong and I've had a little more of the nauseous feeling. Plus, I've been SO tired. During my lunch break, I went home and even tried to take a nap. Thirty minutes just isn't long enough, though!

I've had so much to do at work today and just don't *feel* like doing anything at all. Unfortunately, I've got to do what I've got to do to get paid.

Shad's got a softball game tonight and I told one of his teammates that I planned to be there, so he asked if I'd care to watch his 2 children while he played. I'd probably stay home otherwise. Oh well...I like getting out and watching his games, so I'll just go to bed early tonight.

No comments: