Sunday, April 24, 2005

5 weeks 1 day

Well, our news is now officially out at church, too! In Sunday School, there were only 2 other couples in the room when one person asked if our news was public knowledge yet. Since the other couple in there was also expecting, I went ahead and told them. Then, shortly thereafter, a 3rd couple walked in and said that they had a praise...they're expecting, too! So, now in our class, we have 3 couples pregnant. The first is due at the end of August, I'm due December 24 and the 3rd couple is due December 27. It's all so neat! Our close friends are still planning to start ttc in July, so maybe their child and ours will all be very close in ages.

I ended up calling to tell my dad our news last night. I really wanted to tell him in person, but since we'd already told my mom, aunt and FIL, I felt that it wasn't fair to wait so long to tell my dad.

I still need to call my older sister to tell her myself. I figure she'll spread the news in PA for me, so I'll just e-mail other distant relatives and friends sometime later.

Symptoms: STILL nothing different...mainly just hungry more often, although I don't eat more than usual in one sitting.

No comments: