Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Achievements

Here were Christopher's achievements yesterday:

(1) He locked us out of the house. Thankfully, we'd both just gone potty and were playing in the backyard. Plus, Shad was on his way home from work. Oh, and I keep spare keys outside the house, so we weren't *really* locked out. But, it was the first time that he's locked the door with us outside.

(2) He climbed the chain-link fence between our yard and our neighbor's. I mean, he's put his feet in and stood at the bottom before, but never climbed to the top! Here's a picture:



I snapped this picture with my cell phone and then made him get down. We'll see what kind of future he has with fence climbing. If he takes after his Mama, he'll be a little monkey! Oh boy!

2 comments:

Richard Holloman said...

Shad climbed his first fence when he was 2. A friend in our first church had a fence installed at the parsonage so Shad would have a safe place to play. A few days after it was installed he climbed over the gate and was out and free!

Tami said...

Well, between me and Shad then, I'm surprised it took Christopher until he was 3-1/2!