Thursday, April 17, 2008

2008 Smyrna Air Show

For those of you who haven't heard, Shad and I took C to the air show in Smyrna to see the Blue Angels. It's something I made the mistake of mentioning a couple of weeks before, so that's all he talked about for 2 straight weeks! Despite the cold wind, we all had a very good time. C LOVED all the airplanes! Especially the F16 and the Blue Angels! The F16 caught us off guard, though, so we didn't warn C to cover his ears. Oops! It scared him, but he still had the BIGGEST grin on his face! After that, he kept his ears covered the rest of the time. LOL!

Here are a few pictures that I took:

Blue Angel #7 (the one that flies guest passengers)
Photobucket

Shad and C in front of Blue Angel #7
Photobucket

C standing in front of Vanderbilt LifeFlight

Photobucket

C sitting inside Vanderbilt LifeFlight

Photobucket

He had such a blast watching "airplanes go whoosh!" and touring the helicopter that he's STILL talking about it almost a week later! Do we have a future pilot on our hands??? If so, Shad's gonna make him go the military route so it won't cost us anything! LOL!

1 comment:

Rachel Baby said...

That's right - the military! (I come a family in the military - my dad is a WWII vet and my maternal grandfather - WWII vet). However, I know my father would not have allowed me to do so! Haha!