Saturday, May 13, 2006

21 Weeks 2 Days (almost 5 mos)

Christopher will be 5 months old on Monday. Wow! Time is flying by so fast!

I had some gift cards to use, so Christopher and I went shopping on Thursdsay. First, we went to Bath and Body Works where I bought a couple of body sprays. I LOVE shopping there, but haven't been in forever! Then, we went on to Target where I bought Christopher a Bumbo seat, a 3-pack of Avent bottles and a couple of extra nipples. I almost bought an Exersaucer, but decided against it. Here's a picture taken of him yesterday in his new Bumbo seat:















His teeth are still at about the same position as they were a week ago. Boy, are they slow coming in! He's drooling so bad that he easily soaks 3 or more bibs in a day!

Tomorrow is my first official Mother's Day! Last year I was pregnant at this time. The only plans that we really have are to have Christopher dedicated in church then possibly go to La Siesta for lunch. The only time we've been able to go out to eat in quite a while is when someone else has paid. Since (1) it's Mother's Day and (2) we haven't been in a couple of months, we decided that we're going to go there on Sunday. Richard's going to come down for Christopher's dedication, so he'll be celebrating with us.

This past Wednesday (May 10), we took Christopher up to Richard's church in Nashville. He's in the choir there and wanted to show Christopher off to everyone. He's been asking us to come for quite some time now, so we were finally able to get away from our church for one Wednesday. Boy, is Christopher famous around there! Richard also works there, so has his own office. On his door are two 8x10 pictures of Christopher and a cut-out that says #1 Grandpa! He isn't proud at all!

I still haven't heard back about the Bank of America job. I called to check on the staus and was told that the lady who did the interviewing was out on vacation this week. The guy who answered the phone took my name and number and said that he'd give my message to the lady when she returned. So I wait some more!

Here's a video of Christopher "talking:"

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v644/tholloman/Christopher/?action=view&current=VideoofChristopherTalking5-12-06001.flv

No comments: