Thursday, May 05, 2005

6 weeks 5 days

This week has been quite uneventful as far as the pregnancy goes. I am now almost 7 weeks along. As usual, the only symptoms have been fatigue, hunger (but still not a very big appetite) and just a little bit of the "blahs." I haven't had too much in the way of indigestion lately, but the acne has been a bit more active.

We've had 1 softball game (won by forfeit) this week and have our second tonight. Shad and I ended up letting our gym membership expire at the end of April, so we need to renew it and get back into our routine. Since softball games for both Shad and me have started, though, it's really hard to get over there during the week. I figure we'll have to start going more on Saturdays and Sundays.

Our plans for the weekend include going to the air show in Smyrna on Saturday and then visiting my mom on Sunday for Mother's Day. At least it's something to keep us busy so we're not just sitting around being lazy and bored!

No comments: