Tuesday, April 05, 2005

CD 18, 4 dpo, 10 days until testing

Today is now cd18, 4 dpo, 10 days until testing if AF doesn't come first. I'm HOPING and PRAYING for a LP length of more than 10 days, if not a pregnancy. I really don't expect to get a BFP this first time trying, but my mind still seems to be playing tricks on me. My "symptoms" include fatigue (more likely from the time change and going into work an hour earlier) and mild heartburn (not too common for me, but does happen occasionally). Actually, the heartburn has been off and on for the last couple of days. Thankfully, I realize that I experience these same symptoms when I'm NOT ttc, so am not wracked with worry over it all. I'm pretty confident that I can hold off until April 15 to test, but I don't think I'll need to. I've got this gut feeling that nothing happened this time around, but am still hoping and praying, so only 10 more days until something happens or will have happened.

No comments: